Notes written by people at Catz
Part_II_Lecture_Notes_jb752.zip - authored by Jake Broughton-Venner (2013)
- Topics: Classical Dynamics, Cosmology, Fluid Dynamics II, General Relativity, Principles of Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Physics, Waves.
- Based on: The 2012-13 courses.
- Some applied notes are available at http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/examples/.
- David Tong's notes are available here: http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/tong/teaching.html. Even for courses he no longer teaches, his notes are still used - or at least heavily borrowed from - for years. The only slight drawback is maybe going into a bit too much detail in places.
- Gareth Taylor has a quite selection of past notes here: http://tartarus.org/gareth/maths/notes/, and in general his site is a great place for loads of Cambridge maths resources!
- Other really old notes are linked to on the maths links page.